With a complete range of forefront, efficient, and high-quality products as well as customers’ satisfaction as a top priority, Napoleon offers nothing less but the best! Even after more than 40 years of existence, the Canadian company does not stop surprising homeowners with its various fireplaces and stoves available in several fuels.
Napoleon electric fireplaces keep impressing, but the brand's innovative and stylish direct vent gas fireplaces remain a sure bet for many customers. Indeed, the interior units vent directly through the wall and do not require any chimney.
A few examples of Napoleon gas fireplaces’ main characteristics:
- Several styles including Linear, Multi-View (See Thru or three-sided), Torch and more traditional designs,
- High Definition (for several models),
- Control of Vector, Acies, and Ascent fireplaces series’ functions from your mobile devices,
- Can meet low to high BTU’s requirements (up to 55,000) for both indoor and outdoor needs,
- A Premium Clean Face Safety Barrier,
- Outdoor fireplaces include a safety thermocouple valve aimed to cut the gas when the flame goes out.
This desire to be a field’s trendsetter is also reflected in the brand’s fireplaces accessories options. The highly realistic PHAZER® log set, NewportTM decorative brick panels, and topaz CRYSTALINE® glass ember bed all add a unique custom styling touch to gas fireplaces.
Napoleon hard work was recently rewarded. The brand won the Best in show and the 1st place in the gas products category at the 2017 HPBA Vesta Award for its LuxuriaTM Series.
For more information, please contact a WE LOVE FIRE retailer partner near you.Find a Local Expert