Initially, a new fire can emit smoke and/or smells produced due to the painting and finish on your stove or fire. When you first use your fire, the paint will ‘cure’ and some of the finish will burn off. All you need to do is let some fresh air into your room and the initial smell will soon disappear. If it’s still there after several hours, stop using your appliance and get a certified technician to check it.
Below is a list of fireplace and grill stores that service Virginia (VA)
Winston's Chimney Service
Hearth & Home Shoppe
|Visit Store Page|
Dixie Building Products Inc.
For more information, contact your local fireplace and grill store..