Your WE LOVE FIRE® expert feels very strong about the Ambiance® line of gas fireplaces. Ambiance has committed to considerable research and development into their gas fireplace designs. Before starting a fireplace project, nearly 300 fireplace experts and retailers throughout the USA and Canada are asked to contribute their thoughts and ideas. These fireplace pros enthusiastically contribute their comments about design features they know their customers want in a fireplace. Ambiance has successfully incorporated the insight from these industry experts into all the fireplace designs. So, when you purchase an Ambiance gas fireplace, you’ll be getting:
- Innovative burner design that gives an extremely realistic bed of glowing embers and stunning flames.
- Logs are carved and painted by hand and look entirely natural and well balanced within the fire box.
- Creative fire management technology that means you choose between an “intermittent pilot light” or a “standing pilot light” on your fireplace.
- An easy to use, cleverly designed remote gives you complete control of all the functions on the fireplace. This includes the on/off task, fan speed, heat output, adjusting lighting effects and maintaining consistent room temperatures.
- Realistic accent lighting that adds a warm and original glow to your fireplace.
Below is a list of fireplace and grill stores that service Virginia (VA)
Winston's Chimney Service
11301 Industrial Road
Manassas, VA 20109
|Visit Store Page|
Hearth & Home Shoppe
8151 Mechanicsville Tpk
Mechanicsville, VA 23111
|Visit Store Page|
Dixie Building Products Inc.
3342 Melrose Ave NW
Roanoke, VA 24017
For more information, contact your local fireplace and grill store..
Joseph G. Bodden is a Wisconsin native and is semi-retired after 40+ years in marketing, sales and technical customer service work. Over 23 of those years have been in the fireplace industry, as the Hearth Division Manager in an organization that operates two retail shops. During that time, Bodden was certified by the National Fireplace Institute in wood & gas technologies. He was also selected several times by Hearth & Home magazine as a judge for the annual VESTA awards that recognize manufacturers creativity and innovation in product design and technology.
One thing that Joe particularly finds fulfilling is explaining fairly complex subjects to fireplace customers and steering them to specific products that will satisfy their objectives. There’s nothing like unsolicited positive feedback from a happy customer!
Bodden continues to live in north central Wisconsin with his bride of 46 years. He enjoys the outdoors, playing guitar and spending time with their grandson and five granddaughters.
View all posts by: Joseph Bodden