Smoky Grilled S’mores on the Pellet Grill
Prep: 5 mins - Cook: 20 mins
About this recipe
Smoky Grilled S'mores on the Pellet Grill are a simple treat you can quickly whip up anytime you get a taste for something sweet. Using a pellet grill allows a smoky flavor to infuse the chocolate and marshmallows, adding a delicious dimension of flavor.
Add fun ingredients such as blueberries, bananas, huckleberries, strawberries, butterscotch chips, peanut butter, or hazelnut chocolate spread to make this dish even more delicious.
Food-safe non-stick spray
Milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat your pellet grill to 350°F and spray the heat-safe dish with food spray.
2. Use a very sharp knife to cut 2 biscuits in half lengthwise. A sharp knife will cut evenly and prevent the dough from tearing. Place the cut biscuits in the baking dish.
3. Top uncooked biscuits with chocolate chips and 3 marshmallows that have been cut in half.
4. Cover the chocolate chips and marshmallows with another half of a biscuit and add another layer of chocolate chips and marshmallow slices on top.
5. Place dish on the pellet grill and cook for 20 minutes or until biscuit is golden brown and marshmallows have melted and browned.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy.